Alt.vfx is a state-of-the-art film and television post-production and visual effects company based in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane. Established in July 2011 by VFX supervisor Colin Renshaw and Executive producer Takeshi Takada, Alt.vfx has quickly become one of the most respected and highly awarded visual effects studios in Australia. - See more at: http://www.altvfx.com/#5
Alt.vfx is one of the most creative and respected commercial VFX/post studios in Australia. We focus on challenging projects and we collaborate with only the best people. We select our clients as carefully as we select our artists. We believe that truly creative collaborations should be cherished and opportunities should be made the most of. We don’t take what we do for granted, we relish the world we have created for ourselves and we love to share it with others.
An Alt.vfx Producer is at the heart of a production. The Producer liases with key stakeholders and creative to develop an effective approach for creating work and provides clients with estimates of budgets and schedule requirements in order to complete the work. The Producer partners with the Alt.vfx Visual Effects Supervisors to brief, manage the crew and monitor their work during the post production process – on time and on budget. During production, the Producer serves as the principal client contact for non-creative issues, tracking and reporting progress of work and delivering cost/schedule changes to ensure the client is updated as needed.
Who Are You:
• Our ideal Senior Producer will have the strength, resilience and the ability to build relationships with new clients and effectively manage partnerships with existing clients.
• You’ll be capable of motivating and leading a diverse creative team who kill themselves to produce only the best work.
• You’ll have 5+ years experience in post production, VFX or a similar role.
• You need to have a calm, organized and methodical approach to the work. Attention to detail is critical.
• You’ll be well versed in post production techniques and terminology and show true passion for the industry
• You can demonstrate drive, initiative and creative thinking to solve problems and increase production efficiencies
• Experience using Farmer’s Wife and/or Shotgun will be highly regarded.